Together, let’s Kiel* Colon Cancer.
We’re always looking to expand our team through our Kiel Colon Cancer Foundation Brand Ambassador Program! We are looking for committed, passionate and talented individuals that will help carry out our mission and extend KCCF’s brand image, positively, through innovative ways.
You will gain knowledge in the non-profit industry and aid us in event planning, PR & marketing, social media strategy and print journalism. Local and national volunteer/internship positions are available.
KCCF Brand Ambassador Requirements:
– Age requirements (18+ preferred, 17 and younger must have guardian’s permission.)
– Must be comfortable talking in front of others.
– Be outgoing and enthusiastic.
– Be willing to learn facts about colon cancer and educate others regarding prevention, advocacy, and living a healthy lifestyle.
– Be willing to promote each event and blog posts, personally, on social media.
– Possess time-management skills to meet deadlines and be on time to events.
– Must be reliable and committed.
– Possess knowledge of social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope and/or Twitter.
KCCF Brand Ambassador job duties might include:
– Engage with potential clients, spectators, and participants.
– Promote fundraising initiatives.
– Help with social media scheduling; report certain number of posts a week.
– Assist with increasing our outreach – increasing our numbers on social platforms.
– Write at least one blog posts a week. (Length varies)
– Help find interview prospects.
– Find news articles on colon cancer and submit updates.
– Help set up events
– Assist staff with individual duties regarding event-day activities
– Represent KCCF at volunteer opportunities events, donation stations, etc.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include your first and last name with “KCCF Application.”
In your cover letter, please include why you want to work with Kiel Colon Cancer Foundation, and why would you be a good fit for the position. After receiving your cover letter and resume, the staff will schedule an interview.
**Note** College students looking for internship opportunities, please specify in your cover letter.