Being a Kick & Roll classic veteran, going on my 3rd year, I think it’s safe to say “I know the game.” (Well maybe not the actual game of basketball seeing that I’ve yet to win the tournament, but you catch my drift.) Here’s an “unofficial” list of KRC Do’s & Dont’s. Enjoy.
- Do bring more than one pair of sneakers. We give out prizes for the people with the largest rotation.
2. Don’t bring just one pair of sneakers (if you didn’t comprehend rule #1).
3. Do bring your friends. We offer activities for everyone!
4. Don’t wear one brand’s shoes with another brand’s socks. I learned the hard way. LOL.
5. Do bring out shoes you like and not just shoes with hype. The shoe I wore that received the biggest response on social media was this Air Force 25, a general release.
6. Don’t just stare at someone’s kicks, talk to the person wearing them. The classic attracts people from all around so make connections and have fun!
7. Do bring your A-game on the court. The people here aren’t your average sneakerheads. I got crossed so bad last year I subbed myself out…for the rest of the tournament. SMH.
8. Do bring bae. #Goals